Incredible Black Friday Deals for your STR
As homeowners and rental managers, we’re always looking for the best deals and prices on different things so that we can give our patrons the best experience possible.
Any other time of the year, this isn’t always easy - but it’s not just any other time of the year. It’s (drum roll, please) Black Friday! This is your opportunity to get premium electronics, appliances, and other pieces of hardware at a rock-bottom price.
We at NoiseAware have once again compiled a list of some of the best things to buy to make your home A1 for the holidays and the year beyond. Without any ado, let’s get started.
Smart Tech, Televisions, and other great accessories to your home will ensure your guests have a great Airbnb experience. Check out some of our picks here.
- Roku TCL 55S405 Ultra HD Smart LED TV - Want a great looking LED TV that won’t break the bank? Go for this great television. Amazon is running a deal right now that slashes off over $200 on the price.
- Samsung 55-inch LED 4K UHD Smart TV - Not to fall behind, Dell has lowered the price on the Samsung 4K Smart TV from its list price of $527.99.
- LG 65 Inch 4K LED HD TV - In addition to the previous, Dell’s also running a great deal on the LG 65 inch, with a dramatic lowering from its list price of $899.99.
- Vizio 55” Class 4K Ultra HD - Walmart is running a great deal on a Vizio TV that’s big but won’t break the bank.
- Samsung 65” LED HD TV- Looking for something with a bit more bells and whistles? Check out this amazing deal from Best Buy.
If you want more suggestions, check out the Black Friday Television pages on the bigger retailers.
- NoiseAware Gen 3 - You need to protect your Airbnb, so why not use our amazing NoiseAware Gen 3 system? Lock in your preorder now, these are guaranteed to go very fast.
- Amazon Echo Spot - The Amazon Echo Spot is a great way to get an Alexa enabled device in your home. It’s Amazon’s smart speaker and an alarm clock that allows you to do a variety of things with Alexa. It’s sure to please you and your guests.
- Amazon Fire TV stick w/ Echo Dot - Amazon has launched an amazing deal that has both their popular fire stick along with the innovative Echo Dot. If you’ve ever wanted to spice up your home entertainment options, now’s the time.
- Blink XT Home Security Camera with Motion Detection - Keep your home and your property safe with this great camera by Blink. It gives instant alerts, can track motion, and is weatherproof.
- Smartlocks: Kwikset SmartCode and August Smart Lock Pro - are both locks that you can use to both secure your Airbnb property and give your guests a temporary access code. You can’t go wrong with either of them, as both will help you manage your property more safely and securely.
- Ring Doorbell, Version 1and Version 2 - Hot home security company Ring was acquired by Amazon earlier this year. If you’ve ever wanted great home security options in the palm of your hand, Ring is hard to beat.
General Home Goods
What good is renting out your home if you’re not going to dress it up real nice and/or fancy?
Here are some of the best places to get that new furniture set to help you spruce up your place.
- Ashley Furniture - The famous Ashley furniture is carrying out a Black Friday sweeper sale on some of its best items. You can also take advantage of several smart financing options as well.
- Wayfair - Wayfair is taking 70% off of items such as couches, loveseats, tables, rugs, area lighting and more.
- Amazon - Amazon shouldn’t be left out. Despite having fewer items than some of their competitors, this is a good deal especially if you have a Prime membership and need something very fast.
- Value City - Of course, the famed Value City Furniture can’t be forgotten. Massive savings on all types of furniture.
- Lumens - Lumens is running a stellar Black Friday deal on lighting and various light fixture accessories.
- Lowe’s - Home improvement giant Lowes has multiple deals on light bulbs, light and ceiling fans.
- Home Depot- Home Depot is also coming strong with the lighting deals with a wide variety of ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, and other lighting accessories to choose from.
- Lamps USA - Lamps USA is running a great Black Friday sale on all kinds of quirky and interesting light fixtures, panels, and well, lamps.
- Nectar - Nectar Sleep is offering a great deal off of its incredibly popular Nectar mattress.
- Casper - Casper mattresses are some of the best around. Get $50 off any mattress + free shipping when you use the code “OFFERS50” at checkout.
- Dreamcloud - DreamCloud has lowered the price across the board on their award-winning line of mattresses in addition to affordable finance options.
- Guestbox - Have you ever just wanted an all-in-one solution for your Airbnb in terms of linens, toiletries, etc, while going above and beyond? Say no more - Guestbox’s got you covered. Order a specific box of goods and have them directly shipped to you. No more shopping around for that extra bit of pizzaz.
- Bath Fitter - If you need a new and remodeled bathroom, check out Bath Fitter. They’re running a 10-15% off sale.
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond- The famous home goods retailer has already discounted hundreds of items off their main site.
- Crate and Barrel - Need great bathroom decor? Look no further than Crate and Barrel. Up to 15% off on some great accents and bathroom essentials.
- Overstock - Overstock.com is always running a sale, but it’s even better when they discount their already low-priced items even more!
To send you on your way, here are some tips you can use for your Black Friday shopping.
1. Place the item in your cart ahead of time
If a retailer is pulling the trigger on a deal on Black Friday, you need to make sure you’re the first in “line” to get that item.
How do you do this online?
Place the item in your online cart ahead of time so when the clock strikes the specific time - you’ll be ready. Then press “checkout” and go on your merry way.
2. Identify what you want ahead of time
Whenever you go grocery shopping, you usually make a list. There should be no exception to this rule when you’re doing Airbnb shopping on Black Friday Weekend.
It can be incredibly easy to spend, spend, and spend some more on Black Friday weekend because of all the sumptuous deals.
This is where a little self-control and restraint comes into play. Make a list of everything you need and stick to it.
This will be especially helpful in stores like Walmart that sell everything under the sun.
3. Prevention is better than cure
If you suspect one of your appliances or electronics is on the way out, you’d be wise to replace it or at least get a backup.
You don’t want to be one of those “I should have known”s who don’t jump on a hot deal.
If you use your home as an Airbnb frequently, then it is a safe bet to have two of everything (or have the money to buy a replacement) - especially when it comes to appliances.
Think about it: if your high-end coffee maker gives out on you some time next year, then you’ll be wishing you had the chance to replace it at 70% off.
With some things, this isn’t reasonable.
No one has the space to store a second refrigerator in the home, we get that.
But if your fridge is 20 years old and makes ice inconsistently, you better start shopping around on Black Friday weekend for a new one.
This is where a good mental tally of everything in your home starts to come into play.
Think you yourself: “how long have I had this item and how long has it been working for me?”
Well, that about wraps it up for his 2018 edition of our Black Friday Airbnb Suggestions.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy shopping!
Get started being the first to know rather than the last to find out.
24/7 property monitoring protects from neighbors noise complaints
Manage all of your properties in one place — save time and cost
Not seeing yourself here? Learn more on who we work with.