Work at NoiseAware
Our mission is to prevent noise pollution with innovative technology and remarkable customer service.
Vacations and alternative accommodations are the world we live in. Freedom, travel and keeping tourism alive in every city, country, and small unique neighborhood is what we strive for. One of the biggest threats to the vacation and short term travel industry is regulation and irresponsible host and property operations. We want to change the ecosystem between short term accommodations and neighborhood living to make vacations a peaceful enjoyment.
We have a unique company culture. We strive to hire the best and we value being committed to solving problems, being transparent, staying customer-focused, bold, inclusive of everyone and fun.
We're looking for hustlers, unicorns, those who love solving challenging problems, developing an innovative product, and being a part of something different. You can make an impact here and we'd love to have you on the team. Apply to any of our open positions below.
Backend Software Engineer | Dallas, TX | Full-time
Benefits and Perks
- Fun and Collaborative Culture
- Choose your own Work Setup ($2,500 Budget)
- Convenient Office in Uptown with Great Local Amenities
- Health Care Plans Offered
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Flexible Vacation Policies
- Business-Travel Opportunities
- Competitive Salaries Plus Company-Wide Commission
- Annual Vacation Rental Company Retreat
- We are Committed. We are solving tomorrow's problems, and doing it better each day.
- We are Transparent. We are honest and open internally and with our clients. Period.
- We are Customer-Focused. We are invested in each and every one of our customers' success and we feel responsible to them and the future of our industry.
- We are Bold. We believe in doing whatever it takes and although we may fail, failure will make us smarter and stronger as a team. We are relentless in building a better future.
- We are Fun. We are all excited to be doing what we do every day. We aim to make everyone around us excited to be a part of what we are doing. Who said crashing parties wouldn't be fun?
Join our Team!
Click here to apply. Please include the position you are applying for, a current resume, and a few sentences explaining what about our company is most exciting to you!